Help on estimating with maintenace programs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dsmrolla06, Nov 8, 2005.

1. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

For next year im going to be having lawn maintenance programs. I will have a basic program that just inlcudes the mowing, trimming, and edging, then i will have other programs that include more services such as fert, aeration, leaf removal, spring cleanups, etc.
    I plan on having an 8 month billing plan and have all the costs alredy figured in for the year so that theyre paying a regular monthly bill. My question is for the fall leaf removal and spring cleanups, how would i know how to charge them as id be signing the contract before i would even know how long it would take for a cleanup.
    How would you suggest i charge these? Either guestimating and hoping im close, or have a monthly bill excluding these then adding them into the invoice when theyre done?

Suggestions, comments, questions perhaps?
  2. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

you can't

even with my full service accounts .... fall & spring clean up is billed seperate ..... just as is mulch
  3. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, so should I still include them in my full service, but tell them theyre charged seperate or what? Also what are services you include in your full service, and are there any other programs you offer?
  4. cklands

cklands LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

On my monthly accounts I just base them on the highest year.