Help on expanding

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by adam5557, May 11, 2005.

1. adam5557

adam5557 LawnSite Member

Hi i currently have 9 accounts which i got from my flyers in the spring but now i think most everyone is signed up with there lawn companys because i am starting to get less response on flyers.Any ideas .i am trying to get as many accounts as i can but am having trouble.Any help?thanks adam

2. adam5557

adam5557 LawnSite Member

no ideas or tips .? come on tell me how you guys went from 10 to 30 lawns theres got to be some thigns i dont know.thanks any help greatly appreciated.

3. ALAN'S LAWN CARE

ALAN'S LAWN CARE LawnSite Member
    from IOWA

ive got about 7 know i wish i could get me about 30...i just did make up some business cards wheres a good place to put them at???

4. Aleman

Aleman LawnSite Member

Adam, I hit the same neighborhoods with flyers several times. I also think the quality of the flyer has allot to do with it too...You gotta look professional..After you get in a neighborhood, word of mouth is the best advertising you can get. I race a CRF 450 in the vet class....

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi adam5557,

Keep advertising your business especially the point "if you are unhappy with your current lawn care provider consider switching to us", kinda thing.