Help On My Website?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by turftechlawnpro, Mar 31, 2008.

1. turftechlawnpro

turftechlawnpro LawnSite Member

Wanting to do my web site who would be the best to do that though?

2. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

It's really going to depend on what your budget is and what your needs are. I happen to love my site (which hopefully everyone does love their own site). I used a company called Just Spiffy Web Design and they can be found at www.justspiffy.com I believe they are having a sale right now on the standard five page website. The thing I LOVE about mine is that it is easy for me to update it on the fly. It is a content management website and uses word press. Its great.

Our website can be found at www.mm-landscaping.com

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

M&M, I was checking out your site. It looks nice. I did notice a small miss-spell. I copied this from your site.

Don’t let your trees and shrubs overtake your yard and home. Pruning your trees and trimming the shrubs in an important step in keeping them full and healthy.

4. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

Thanks for pointing that out :)

5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

your welcome....

6. RedCastle

RedCastle LawnSite Member
    from MA

Was check in your site out and came across this error

I clicked on the payment option in lower left of screen then once the form came up I clicked on the top nav bar for the welcome

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_header() in /home/content/m/m/l/mmlandscaping/html/wp-content/themes/mmland/index.php on line 1

I also hit the back button and tried the remainder of links and get same error.