1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Help on the way!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bull, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

As I read more and more on this site it appears that if I were traveling through the states and experienced something like car trouble, I bet I could call on some of you for assistance. You know, people who have something in common tend to be more willing to help those same type people. I see it all the time with the local firefighters I'm associated with. The same goes for people who RV around the country. So if you are ever in my neck of the woods and need some help, give me a call. We'll pull the family together, eat a bite and go check out the equipment and accounts. Plus if your cars in the shop for a couple of days, I could use the help. We need a directory of names, locations and phone numbers.
  2. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

There's good and bad in everything, but for the record, if one of my friends (or their wives, esp.) was broke down, I would stay there until I fixed it, or they made it home. Rain, sleet, heatwave, wouldn't matter. Hate to see people suffer alone, but I wouldn't want anybody being there suffering with me. I work alone.
  3. sines of lawncare

sines of lawncare LawnSite Member

I AGREE !! Need the private id list of Nextel as well. I can say thet if someone is in need I always try to help. One day the shoe may be on the other foot.

Do unto to others as you would have them do unto you!