Help Pricing a Commerical job?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by baja4wd, Jan 6, 2006.

1. baja4wd

baja4wd LawnSite Member
    from South

Was just asked to give a price for providing service for this commercial account. Not sure if I am in the ballpark, pricing will be for a 12 month contract. Billing monthly, providing weekly service (1 day a week). Cutting, edging, blowing off the parking lots & policing for trash etc. Area has 2 small retention ponds roughly 50' by 50' shallow that will need to be serviced 2x's yearly. I was also going to figure in spring & fall shrub trimmings, plus the usual pruning of tree's & shrubs as needed.

Extra line items will include (2) mulch's per year, currently pine straw is being used. I am projecting about 100 bales per each mulch. I am attaching some pictures of the property, these were the best I could get without drawing too much attention. I have to turn the bid in by Monday. Any help would be appreciated. I am looking for a decent round number for the monthly service & a number for each mulching. There are also 2 large tree's that are down that will be extra's not associated with the contract.

I am located in Mississippi, the pricing is a little lower in these parts.

Thanks in advance - Baja

2. baja4wd

baja4wd LawnSite Member
    from South

trying to attach the images?

3. baja4wd

baja4wd LawnSite Member
    from South

images,

Area looks like about 3 acres open, rest is inside the parking lots & next to the beds. No flowers, just some trees & shrub beds.

Attached Files:

4. baja4wd

baja4wd LawnSite Member
    from South

I have only been doing residental, but we do alot of larger homes in the neighborhood where the Plant Manager lives & he requested pricing b/c he like all the work we were doing in his area. I don't want to go too low, but I also wan to leave a margin to cover my costs. Thanks..

Attached Files:

5. baja4wd

baja4wd LawnSite Member
    from South

Any help would be appreciated thanks.