1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Help putting together spreader

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by lampeslawnservice, Mar 23, 2005.

1. lampeslawnservice

lampeslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I need help putting this darn deflector shield on. I have the shield on but the connecting bar seems (to me at least) to have been formed or bent wrong. I called Lesco they said they were aware of the problem would send me another one right away. It gets here and it is formed exactly the same way. So either I am miss reading their instructions or they messed up again. If anyone could post a picture of their LESCO SS Spreader 80# model it would be great. Just need a pic of the L shaped piece that connects to shield on one end and threaded rod on other. Hope all this makes sense to someone. Thanks in advance
  2. lampeslawnservice

lampeslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Never mind by the time this got posted I have had 3 replacement parts sent to me. 1 because it to was formed the wrong way, 1 new one formed the right way, and another the next day formed the right way. Go figure. For sale on properly formed bracket.....LOL