Help Research Prices on Z's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Feb 5, 2002.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Since its cold and I can't stand not doing something lawn related I started visiting dealers the other day and am looking at getting prices for different ZTR's in my area which is Green Bay WI.
    so far I have found

2002 Dixie Chopper XF2600 26EFI Kohler = $9399.00
    2002 Toro Z286 26EFI Kohler 62" deck = $9499.00

These don't include tax either.

Just wondering what you guys have found for prices?

I personally am interested in the 26EFI's and anything with a 60" cut but I'm sure there are lots of prices out there.
  2. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I paid 74 or 7500 for my 62inch z master with a kohlor 25 air cooled. 2000 extra for the efi? :eek:
  3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Mow ED
    Those prices seem a little off :( In both ways....

I paid $8495.00 for my '01 27hp Liquid cooled 60" Exmark Lazer.
    I do know that for the most part, TORO's are cheaper than a similar Exmark.
    The EFI should be just a bit cheaper than a LC'd Kawi.
    But there are always model year price increases.
    I'd look into the prices of the TORO a bit more.

I'm not up on current DC prices, but that seems about right for the DC, if not a little low.
    I paid just under $9K for my '97 25hp 60" Flatlander.

Good Luck

P.S. any Exmark dealers around you?
  4. LeoS818

LeoS818 LawnSite Member

I think we got a real good deal. 2-2002 72in 27hp lazers lc, one with the e-xmark catcher the other set up to mulch. All for $18000.
  5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

You got a REALLY good deal :eek:

That would have been a good deal with just the mowers. But you got an Ultra-Vac as well thrown in!!!

I guess out in the heartland, they dont have to ship them very far which should lower the distributor/dealer overhead as far as shipping charges.

Maybe you should buy one for MOW ED, you could even make a few bucks on it :D
  6. tranum

tranum LawnSite Member

i purchased an exmark walkbehind last week. while at the dealer, i was quoted $8829.77 for 27 l/c 60" lazer including mulch kit & tax.
    sound about right?????
  7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Good deal! Not nearly as good as Leo's, but good nontheless!

The mulch kit isn't all that expensive, but nice to have, and at a price that I would call cheap for just a '02 LC Lazer.

Good Luck
  8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Still researching,
    I have a big commercial Toro dealer within 25 miles of me and right up the road about 5 is an Exmark dealer. They will both be on my list next week and I'll let ya know.

They can slide it to us a little up here because the next market is Milwaukee and that is a 100 miles away. If I can find a better deal I might but I think I will first give the local guys a chance to deal as they will be the ones who will have to service it.
  9. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

Mow Ed,
    I just paid somewhere around $7150 each for 2002 62" aircooled 25HP Kohler Z Masters last month. Don't have a price on the 26 EFI for you. No sales tax in New Hampshire either. My dealer is very competitive with internet pricing and his service guys are the absolute best, free loaners if ever needed.