Help! Right Hydro is fading out on my WB

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by THEoneandonlyLawnRanger, May 9, 2007.

1. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys, i have a John Deere HD75, i was mowing yesterday and the right side hydro started "cutting out" at first i just thought it was low on fluid, i checked and it had plenty, i then tightend up my traction adjustment belt and its still fading out especially pulling up a hill. Does anyone know what i should look for or has anyone else experienced something like this where one side pulls fine and the other cuts out ?? any help would be much appreciated!!

2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

Well, I'm not familiar with Deere products due to none in my area, But as with hydro systems in general you may check your hose connection/fittings and make sure they are tight. One could be sucking a little air but not necessarily be leaking oil, I have seen this a few times.

3. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

I will check that, the hose on that side was pieced together from the previous owner i just havent gotten around to putting a new one one

4. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

Sure enough it was the hoses, that side hose has 3 hose clamps on it, and was pieced i took them loose and retighted them up, that worked. But im getting a whole new hose today for it.