1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Help someone

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CLC, Jan 28, 2010.

1. CLC

CLC LawnSite Member

I have been using grounds keeper pro and their contract included with the program. I am concered on how to list services in this contract. Here is how it is listed now
    Services to Customer: The Company shall provide the services listed on page 1 of this document to Customer.
    So say I sell a customer a season mowing contract and on page 1 it is listed as price pre cut at 26 cuts a season with grand total. Say durring one of the weeks in that season contract I have to pick up extra debries to mow or I have to proform another service how would you list it so you wouldnt have to do a contract for each service the request and still cover your back?
  2. SangerLawn

SangerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

Personally I would throw that program out…we bought it several years back it is was one of the most worthless things I ever seen……just my 2 cents
  3. rexxxy

rexxxy LawnSite Member

hey i use gkpro to manage a division of my maintenance accounts..i cant get by with that program soley.. but for what i use it for everyone loves the way the documents come out. a lot of ppl have said,,wow i didnt know you had some big expensive program for this// i just thought you used quickbooks..lol