Help the mind goes 1st?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JustCut, Feb 12, 2008.

1. JustCut

JustCut LawnSite Member

Awhile back I found a web site that sold an automatic chute that opened or close by pressing a button with your foot (great for keeping grass out of unwanted areas). This appears to be a great product, but now I don't remember the site name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. JustCut

JustCut LawnSite Member

any help out their

3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you talking about an operator discharge chute?

4. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

6. Grassbuster

Grassbuster LawnSite Member

I would get the manual one - I had the manual OCDC and liked it because it has 3 operating settings. I also got the one you are talking about and did not like it at all. The chute is either open or closed - it moves so fast there is no middle. Get the manual OCDC. I found it here just do a search.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

What kind of machine is it going on? Someone on here had one by York for sale. It was just like brand new.

8. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

Those look like they could be fabbed up at home pretty easy. Anyone ever done that?

9. mowinginva

mowinginva LawnSite Senior Member

www.powerchutedesign.com
    The website says that you can set it at any position you want from all the way up to all the way down. We're thinking about buying one for our ztr this year.

10. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

I like my foot pedal operated Powerchute design. I just tap the pedal to get it where I want it.