Help Wanted - Central Ohio firm.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by OSL Inc., Mar 1, 2006.

1. OSL  Inc.

OSL Inc. LawnSite Member

Outdoor Sensations Landscape, Inc., is looking to hire crew leaders for landscape and lawn mowing crews, for year-round employment. We offer excellent pay, professional atmosphere, newer equipment and trucks, commercial & high end residential clients, a growing company with a solid reputation for top quality workmanship. We are looking for self motivated individuals to run crews and grow their respective divisions. We offer bonuses based on production and performance and the opportunity for quick advancement. We are currently taking employment applications for the following positions:

Lawn Mowing Crew Leader
    Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
    Lawn Spray/Fert. Tech

We are a small-medium sized company that is growing rapidly and looking for the right individuals with a professional attitude and work ethic, that are looking for advancement and management opportunities. To learn more about our company, please visit our web site: www.OutdoorSensations.com

Serious applicants only, inquire at info@outdoorsensations.com

Thank you.

2. Kohls Landscaping Co

Kohls Landscaping Co LawnSite Member

OSL,
    Have you looked into the landscape horticulture/agriculture students at OSU? I'm about to graduate in landscape horticulture and could get you into contact with a professor who might be able to send an email out to the landscape hort. students.

Let me know if i can be of any help.

Dave

3. OSL  Inc.

OSL Inc. LawnSite Member

Thank you for your consideration. At this time, we are looking to hire full time crew leaders for the Mowing and Landscaping divisions. We give our crew leaders an opportunity to help grow their divisions, with bonuses for production and performance. Qualified applicants will have an excellent opportunity for advancement into management. We currently have openings available for:

Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
    Lawn Mowing Crew Leader
    Lawn Spray/Fert. Tech.

Serious applicants only, inquire at info@outdoorsensations.com

Thank you.

4. Azraell

Azraell LawnSite Member

I visited/applied at your website. Not really sure about crewleading any more. Stress headaches getting unbearable where im at now....maybe after a little bit i would. Live very close to the address you listed for your company.

Heres a little more about me in a post i made...... http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=136944

Have a nice day. :)