Help Wanted Clinton, Nc.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by befnme, Aug 1, 2007.

1. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

I Am In Need Of Atleast 2 Employees That Dont Mind Work. I Just Got Rid Of 2 That Loved To Break What They Did Not Want To Use. Shovels, Rakes, Etc. I Am A Smaller Co. But Can Give Great Hours. I Also Just This Week Lost My Foreman Because He Moved Back To Fl. So Right Now It Is Just Me And I Cant Keep Up.

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

How much do you pay and what type of work? Just mowing, landscaping, new installs, etc. What type of areas do you maintain (commercial, residental)? In Jacksonville, and could give a day or two per week if the money is right.

3. befnme

Just Wanted To Clarify That I Am Not An Azz, My Foreman Was My Bro-inlaw. We Get Along Great He Just Going To Help His Mom For A While.

4. pro-mow

pro-mow LawnSite Member
    from n.c.

where is clinton

5. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Off I-40 a little over half way from Raleigh to Wilmington.

6. pro-mow

pro-mow LawnSite Member
    from n.c.

Ok little far for I am in the north charlotte area,around Lake norman just bought all the equipment and got into the business, could use the extra pick up work

7. befnme

sorry for not getting back sooner guys. i found 2 guys right here locally that are doing fine. but i will post back if it dosent work out. we are thinking of expanding next year to 2 different crews plus a spraying/spreading set up. i will keep yall in mind for then and post back.

thanks for the replies.