Help Which Billy Goat?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jpp, Oct 17, 2006.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I cannot decide on which one. The Quiet Blower 9hp or the 9hp Force. Both have the same engine. Help me out here. Does the force have much drag while you are pushing it across lawns? Meaning are you going to be working your tail off with the force or are the about the same.

JP

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I think the force is better. your best bet is to try them both

3. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought the force with the robin/ subary engine, really like it. No disappointments here, although I would love a 13hp model.:)

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

You would be working your tail off trying to push our 13HP Billygoat across the lawn if you had the snout on to blow forward. I noticed the big Billygoat had good size tires this year and that would be good.

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

are you looking at a honda powered unit or the subaru powered unit. I have heard several good things about that subaru engine.

6. jpp

I am looking at the subaru engine.

JP

7. jpp

I have that set up for Wednesday.

JP

8. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

The only problem is you don't have a hand control for the shoot. wriken and I just looked at them yesterday. No way will we be buying a force.

9. jpp

I did notice that the tires were pretty good size. So it sounds like the 13 is pretty powerful too. Are you tired at the end of the day from using it?

10. jpp

Yep that is one drawback that I didn't like. That will be the upgrade for the new ones next year. Do you use the quiet blower?

JP