Help with 2000 Toro Z Master 52"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by myerswg, May 26, 2005.

1. myerswg

myerswg LawnSite Member

I am looking at getting my first ZTR and need help in pricing. I found a 2000 Toro Z Master (not sure of model number) with a 52" deck and a 19 HP Kohler. It looks to be a full size model. It is from a reputable company and has 650 actual hours. Any help on a price would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. I had a Toro 152 z with a 19 kawi. I believe it was a 2000 also. After we got the kinks worked out in the beginning it was a great mower. It put down a great cut and it mulched great too. The only problem is with the deck thickness, it won't last like the 7 gauge decks. Keep it off of crappy lawns. Mine was ok on inclines, not great. I retired it after the deck got to many hole in it to repair. If I find another deck for a resonable price I'll put it back in service. Toro makes a good machine. How much are they asking?

3. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

The new Turbo Force decks are really good i just bought a new 2005 52" Z master w/ the 27 Hp and the new turbo deck is awesome!!

4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Probably about $4000 +/-

5. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

My 52" has a 25 hp Kohler on it, I don't think a 19 hp would be enough for thick fescue.