Help with bid

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawn perfection, Aug 28, 2003.

1. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

This is what i'm bidding on. There are 6 town houses on one side of the street and 8 on the other. Total of 28 residents, they pay 32 dollars a month for lawn care to the association. Requirements are weekly cuts march thur october and two mulchings spring/fall.
    What should the yearly contract be worth. I'm figuring $900 per month. Does this sound about right? Any advice would be appreciated. Have to give the bid for next year 2nd week of sept.

2. lawn perfection

Its been a day and half , can no one give any advice. Would like to know if I'm on the right track.

3. rotgg

rotgg LawnSite Member

u need to give more info on the job before anyone can help u bid

4. lawn perfection

what else would you like to know, will be more than happy to tell

5. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

28x32 = 896 for mowing. how much mulch is needed for the jobs? build it into your monthy contract to collect it over the summer months.

6. lawn perfection

I will be going out to the site on tuesday, i will have a better idea on how much mulch. From what ive seen not much maybe 9 or 10 wheel barrows full in front of each place.

7. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

If I'm reading your post the right way there is a total of 14 buildings containing a total of 28 people. Is that 28 residents that are paying 32$ each for lawn care? Or is it 14 buildings, with each building paying $32?