Help with flyer please!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by JMiller08, Apr 29, 2008.

1. JMiller08

JMiller08 LawnSite Senior Member

Please help guys i need to know what to add to my flyer. All criticism is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Paulup

Paulup LawnSite Senior Member

Short, sweet and to the point. I'd leave it as is, and at absolute most add the bullet "-prices starting at XXX."

3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great like it is. Might add some graphics or pictures to grab their eye some more. People love pictures for some reason.

4. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe include "locally owned and operated by", and/or "serving the ______ area since". Add seniors discounts if applicable, maybe rephrase bed rehabilitation.-just a few suggestions. Give them a reason to call you-discount, special offer, whatever. Just a few suggestions-good luck.

5. JMiller08

Hey guys I made a couple improvements tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

6. Paulup

Paulup LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin good JMiller, now you just have to do all the leg work.

7. JMiller08

Thanks man what do you guys think the best way to pass them out will be? I was thinking of punching a hole in the corner and rubber banding them to door knobs on screen doors or something like that. What do you guys think?

8. Icemanku

Icemanku LawnSite Member

That's the creepiest add I've EVER seen!

9. mikewhit1010

mikewhit1010 LawnSite Senior Member

Miller. Not to be negative but when passing out flyers you want to seperate yourself from everyone else. Do a search on flyers and check out what some of these other people have out. Put something on there that makes you unique. Also you dont need those bullet points before each service. With all the art programs out there you can put something together pretty well. Also you might want to get a logo.