1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Help with logging in

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Tharrell, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I haven't used my password since I originally registered "Tony Harrell" so naturally I forgot it. I sent off for help and changed it to something I could remember and now it's all goofed up. I got an email from Chuck but it's still not working. Am I missing the login button? I go to profile and "login" and it welcomes me and then says I'm not registered. Help?
  2. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

You can have a new password sent to you, log on and then change your password.

If you have problems or still help email me.

3. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

The last message I had from Chuck was concerning cookies. He said that WebTv had issues with cookies. I went in and reset my cookies but it still won't work. How am I able to be here you ask? Why, DREAMCAST my friend. This is still not a permanent solution because for some reason, I can't jump from one forum to another. Oh, they don't tell you what your password is, they let you have another one which is why this all started in the first place. I simply wanted to view from another computer and couln't remember my password.