Help with Logo

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by 29 Palms Property Management, Jan 10, 2006.

1. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

I have a rough logo put together, but it just isn't clear. It looks out of focus and is real fuzzy. I don't have any good programs to do this with. Which I'm sure is my problem. I have 'Paint' and 'Nova Photo Explosion' and that's about it I believe. I was just trying to put something together myself without spending alot of money.
    Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Attached Files:

2. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

you need to get your graphics from a better source
  3. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

You need to get a better graphic, and it needs to be drawn in 300 dpi, at a much larger scale. The idea is to take a big graphic, and scale it down to the size you need, not the other way around. Any decent designer should be able to duplicate that design and make it look a lot nicer. If you need any help redesigning it let me know.
  4. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

i found this guy on ebay cuz he's near my area, did some really nice logo work for me. excellent prices!
    his ebay name is:

and his ebay store is:
    Direct Logo's

here's a link:

he has alot of online type stuff, for ebay stores, online stores, etc... .but he does it all, and send you it on a cd or email. made me a cool one with a lawnmower. if you don't see something you like email him and ask him. great guy.
    tell him Adam FGA sent you to him...
    also made me a nice one for my online store. this is what he made me for my online store. this isn't a logo, its called a banner for a store.:

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I agree with what the others stated above
  6. Lawn Enforcement FM

Lawn Enforcement FM LawnSite Member

29,you can make a LOGO at :

The charge is only $99.00 and they have a template very simular to what you have done here. It takes about 15 minutes to make it.
  7. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you all for your ideas and suggestions. I will look into these. I also have someone who is looking into cleaning it up and straightening it out for me, (doing it the right way) since this is the exact one I want to go with.
  8. Joey bag a' donuts

Joey bag a' donuts LawnSite Member

I design logos as sort of a hobby so it was kinda a cool and fun project to work on and I liked the idea. If you like it your welcome to use it free of charge if you so desire just message me and I can send you the bigger file. Cheers.:drinkup:

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Joey, just to let you know, you don't have enough posts to yeild access to private messaging yet.

Anyway, that look reallly good. I wish i could come up with something like that for myself, what program(s) do you use to create the logos?
  10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that looks great!!!