Help with New Holland LX865 warning lights..

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mow king, Jul 7, 2008.

1. mow king

mow king LawnSite Senior Member

Was running the skidsteer today and these lights popped up along with a beeping sound. It was near the end of the day so I just shut it off.

I don't own a any ideas? Skidsteer runs fine.

btw, im not talking about the parking brake light, but the other two.

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

oil pressure maybe?
  3. NHMan

NHMan LawnSite Member
    from USA

Did the unit shut down? If so where you able to restart it shortly there after? was there a code that appeared?

I would check your hydrualic fluid, make sure its in spec. It could (more than likely) be your hydraulic pressure sensor. It's inexpensive and easy to replace.
  4. Canon Landscaping

Canon Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

it is the hydraulic charge pressure sensor its like 40 dollars and takes 10 minutes to replace it is located next to the hydraulic filter it has 2 wires going to it.
  5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Low oil pressure warning light that holds the brakes on/off.
  6. mow king

I shut it off, but I restarted it right after with no problems. Unit runs fine..

7. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

yea that symbol is the hydraulic warning light...theres so many little pictures in machines now i get them all confused, i would rather just have writing instead of pictures, but then guys who can't read would complain
  8. skidster32

skidster32 LawnSite Member

same light and beeping noise came on in the backhoe i was running the other day...we checked all the fluids and they were fine, so we blew out the radiator
    and their was tons of sh!$ cake up in their, closed the hood and turned it on and every thing was fine no more beeping or lights.....i dont know if it could be related but i thought id try!
  9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

My CASE 440 did that as well. I replaced the hyd. filter and it stopped.
  10. mow king

Drove it 40 minutes to my buddy's shop with $4 fuel and getting 8mpg...unload it off the trailer and no more lights..

he thought I was nuts.