help with pricing please anybody

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jnhowell1, Mar 1, 2008.

1. jnhowell1

jnhowell1 LawnSite Member

all we have to do is mow and blow off no clippings i need to price -up to 7500 sq ft --------- 7501-9600 sq ft -------- and 9601 to 13,000 sq ft we are in ohio thanks

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

every post of yours has been asking how to bid commercial property that you know nothing about. If I were you I would stick to resdiential until you get some experience. There are too many variables to have a set amount for a certain acerage. What would you charge for 2500 sq ft? Start with that times it by three, and go from there.

3. jnhowell1

jnhowell1 LawnSite Member

everytime people ask for help here people always give rude answers that don't help. not everyone here was a pro when they started, i have the chance to get it i just want a little help thats all. i know i need more time doing this but i really don't have time. i would like an answer to help . its simple to answer i said not much to it just cutting. it is for seniors and it is only cutting i gave the sq ft of what they asked thanks for the help.

4. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

The awnser wasnt rude, its called advice you dont want. Say you have a 2500 suqare foot property you cut for $20. What would you charge for one thats 7500? Its not really that hard. As for the others, condos and such, just give it a good guess and go from there. Can you not walk the property and guess how long it will take and times that by what you want per hour?