Help with selecting a pull behind dump cart - PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by ExmarkBoy, Jun 29, 2013.

1. ExmarkBoy

ExmarkBoy LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I need to purchase a dump cart that I can pull behind my mower. I was looking at the Precision Products 17 cubic foot one on, but I was wondering if anyone knew about a really good one that is under $300. I will need to order it early this comig week to then use it to do 7 mulching projects in a week (along with my mowing clients all solo):weightlifter:. Any respone would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
  2. jtsnipe

jtsnipe LawnSite Member

Try Ohio Steel,look like nice carts.
  3. echo

echo LawnSite Bronze Member

Lifetime yard cart. Converts to a wheelbarrow and dump cart very easily. Think I paid $275 or so from their website.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. ExmarkBoy

ExmarkBoy LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Thanks guys for the replies!!!
  5. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

The precision fit is a poor quality product IMO after looking them over fairly well.

For the money you want to spend, find a dealer or online site that sells Agri-Fab carts. I have their 17 cubic foot model that is rated at 1500 lbs, and it is a stout trailer that is made well. It has a heavy duty quality steel tongue and 1" axle. It appears that they no longer make that particular version, but they stilll have several that are close in weight and build-

Brinly/Hardy makes some good ones too. They actually make a lot of JD's towable implements, though when you buy them trough JD they are beefed up considerably over the standard B/H product-