Help with soft wash needed !

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by hairyscotsman, May 1, 2013.

1. hairyscotsman

hairyscotsman LawnSite Member

Hi guys excellent forum.I am based in Scotland UK and own a pressure washing business and i am looking to incorporate a soft wash into my business.
    I was reading an old post circa 2004 and it mentioned witch pitch and why it wasnt very good and a couple of the posters said that "bob " was the man re soft wash and he would help..So if bob is around can he or indeed anyone help..I am looking for a system that will not break the bank and have come across a very expensive soft wash systems but wonder what you guys use.
    Anyone needing info or help on golfing or fishing in Scotland them im your man !

Cheers

2. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

order xjet from sunbritesupply.com. make sure you have good soaps and a good pw and ur set my friend

3. Doug Rucker

Doug Rucker LawnSite Member

Call Paul at Powerwashstore.com. I bought my soft wash system from him. In fact bought 3 of them because our soft washing got so busy.

Click HERE for a link to the one I ogt.

Dollar for Dollar it's the best buy on the market for Soft Washing. X jets are good for reaching high lengths, but I find to be a pain sometimes for house washing. With my soft wash system from Paul we can reach 2-3 story homes easily though.

4. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Roof Cleaning Virginia LawnSite Member

The 'Bob' that you seek is likely Bob W, owner of PressureTek Dot Com. Since you mention a pitch witch I presume you're interested in roof cleaning. Stay away from x-jets for that of course.

We hail from Scotland, generations back. Feel free to call me (EST) if I can be of help.

5. andy0211

andy0211 LawnSite Member

I think that soft wash would be a great incorporation for your business and I know that it would increase your revenue as well. I own a Pressure Washing company in Houston, Texas.

6. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

So in other words you have nothing usefull to add to this thread and are trying to get your google numbers up. Got it. LMAO.