1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Help with thread search

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Markf, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

What in the world am I doing wrong? I am trying to search the site with the words lawn installation and all I receive back is the nasty gram white page that states Unable to Display. But when I use one word "lawn" I got over 10,000 possiblities. I am just trying to get help pricing out a lawn. Thank you in advance.
  2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

3. Markf

Thanks for the input. I clicked the link and got Sorry- no matches. So I did a search on the entire site for Lawn Install and got the same white page "Sorry this page cannot be displayed" It must be my computer, I guess?
    :help: :help:
  4. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Click on advanced search then change your search in the left search box to titles only then insert Lawn Install. Clicking on our search links we provide at a latter time wont work because it times out.
  5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Oops, I didn't know that! Well hell, I've linked several searches over the years. I guess they are all lost then. :eek:

Oh well, now I know.
  6. Markf

The advanced search option and changing to Titles Only was the key. Thank you. :waving: