Help with writing a proposal ...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Prestige-Lawncare, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys .... Last year was my first year in the lawn care business ... and though it was a short year for me because I had to start late in the season, and it was extremely dry here in Indy ... it was a pretty good year.

This upcoming season I am not only keeping my customers from last season, and adding a few more residential customers, I have a great shot at a couple of commercial accounts. My question here is ... can someone send me a "format", or maybe a copy of an old proposal you have used before for a commercial account?

I am mostly interested in how you have it worded, and the format of the proposal. One of my prospective accounts is a small HOA that only entails a little mowing at the entrance, some flowers, and mulching of the beds around the front. A friend of mine at my part-time winter job is President of the HOA there, and tells me that the contract last year was for $3,000.00, so you can see how small it really is.

Like I said ... I am mostly interested in how it is worded, and also I want a professional looking document. If you want to send it to me in a private message, or email it to me ... that would be great too.

Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

2. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody ... ?

3. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member