Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Connie, Mar 12, 2001.

1. Connie

Connie LawnSite Member

I write a letter to my cutomers just telling them that the season is about to begin and so on, but what kind of letter do you send the commercial accounts? Or do you just call them? If you send a letter does anyone have an example I could see? thanks
  2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

If they havent called to cancel services dont send them anything..........just go to work. I never send mine anything, even after 2 months of not showing up I still operate under the assumption that they must want me to continue or they would let me know.
  3. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I will usually send out a letter mid-January to our commercial clients. Quite often it is a formality that they have to submit the requset to accept bids.

I will then call them back in another couple of weeks usually second week in February if I havent heard back from them. I think that by trying to keep it on a professional yet friendly level, that they take into account our after the sale efforts when reviewing the bids sent in by others.

If you have any questions on the anything let me know via e-mail.

Good Luck this season!
  4. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

send thema letter if you want but a phone call would be better in my opinion. i call and talk to them and tell them whaen i believe i will be startiing and if they have any questions on a new service or old one, or if they would like me to do something new then i could do it. good luck on what you decide.