1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by flippingstik, Jul 11, 2006.

1. flippingstik

flippingstik LawnSite Member

my last post did not make it. I have a new MiniZ with a 20hp Honda. The mower has less than 6 hours on it. I ran out of gas in one tank yesterday and thought no big deal, just change over to the other tank, which i did. The mower would run and shut off. I decided to put gas in the empty tank and try again, same result. I managed to get the mower in the driveway and upon lifting the seat noticed that there are 2 small black tubes that are spraying gas downward on the front of the motor. My yard is probably ruined now with all the gas I sprayed. Any ideas on what could possibly be happeneing.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Call your dealer immediately and have them get the unit in and look at the fuel lines, I don't know what exactly is happening, but if you have gas leaking, do not start the mower.
    Do you have a Mini Z or a FasTrak? we do not make a Mini Z with a 20 Honda.

3. flippingstik

flippingstik LawnSite Member

my apolgies, it is a fastrak, im losing my mind. I am really worried about all the gas i sprayed on the yard. It will probably all die