Help!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by coolluv, Jan 15, 2007.

1. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

I created an accountants copy in quickbooks pro and now I can't find it. I wanted to copy it to a disk but I dont know where to look to find it. I need help.

Thanks Dave...

2. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

Click on the menu to creat another accountants copy. When the dialog box opens look to see which folder it wants to save to then look in that folder for it. If it's not there then creat another copy. This time when the dialog box opens hit the down arrow and pick where you want to save it. It is always good to creat a new folder in My Documents with a name you will remember before you start. If you save it to your burner you should get a CD copy.

3. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

Thanks for your help. I'm trying to do my own taxes and this is my first year. I plan on getting an accountant but I wanted to do most of it myself. How do you know what to assign the accounts to tax lines?

4. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

I burn my backup copy on a memory stick .... so much better than a disc ....n I give it to my CPA when she does my quarterly & yearlies

5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Why do you prefer memory stick over disc? Just curious as I have been backing up to disc.