Help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lawncare3, Nov 14, 2002.

1. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

:cry: Please help me. Can someone tell me what to put on my flyer that is appealing that is not too ghetto. And, can you please send me some suggestions that would help "hook" the costumers i've been doing lawns since I was 10 but I got 1/2 a year till I got to get a licence what kind of trailer size wouldbe good for one 36" and one 48" walkbehind THANKYOU SO MUCH :blob3:

2. Flyers are a great way to pick up business. I am part time and have no need of any more accounts right now but when I do need to pick up an extra account or two I will use flyers. My flyer simply in bold letters up top says "I CUT GRASS". Then on the flyer I list the other services such as edgeing and weed wacking and also include gutter cleaning. I just look the yard over and write a price on the flyer. If I think I can do the yard in a hour or less I will write $25 on the flyer so the owner will know the price before he calls.

3. lawncare3

:D THANK YOU

4. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

Hello Lawncare,

Did you ever get that trailer after you were old enough to get your license?

5. lawncare3

No, I am currently in the process of buying a volva and a trailer. I will let u know later.

I am also going 2 take the road test on thurs.

6. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

Should be a piece of cake for a 32 year old man!

7. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Isn't the road test the final test? Then it takes 6 months for them to send you a license?

The fact that you lie about your age, leads me to believe you are lying about other things. Credibility is more important than a Volvo.

There are dozens of great flyer examples available...if you do a search. Have your parents help you.

8. lawncare3

O.k.

I can dream about being 32 can't I. :rolleyes:

I just wanted 2 b ur age. :)