helpin out

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by steinerboy, May 2, 2004.

1. steinerboy

steinerboy LawnSite Member

OK got a question heres the think helping out a local lawn care company tell me what you guys think of this little story.

Local contractor contacts me last week wanting to know if i will mow one of his commercial account for the month of may. The reason is because he bit of more than he can do so i said i would but there will be a contract you will have to sign in order for me to do this deal. He said he would sign the contract ,but heres the deal he is a person that has pissed a lot of people and doesn't't like to pay his people so he is cash at a lot of places that's why i wrote up a contract. Know what i want to do is take before and after pictures of the place because they a pissed because it takes him all most the two weeks before he can get there and he mows to where you can make hay off of this place and they where getting pissed because it took him two weeks before he could get there. So here's what i'm going to do i'm going to take the pictures and after 30 days if he does'nt pay then i will so the person at the company that is the head of hiring the mowing crew the pictures of what his property looked like before and what it looks like after i do the job because the is no lawn clippings left when i'm done . But the real thing of it is that i want the whole contract snow ,mulch , mow landscape and what fore you but i need to know if you guys think what i talked about will work . need feed back????

2. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

just forget about it. sounds like you are willingly taking on a very risky proposition.

besides, if you want the whole account so bad, don't help him out on part of it. if you do, he has a better chance of keeping it.

maybe you should get a job as a private eye! jk, lol.:D