Herbicide kills baby.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Ole Green, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Ole Green

Ole Green LawnSite Member

Seriously folks where on this planet has any herbicide labeled for turf been found to cause bodily harm especially death. I know besides being a carcinogen (peanut butter can be too and lets not forget gasoline) I love those people that go nutty saying we are polluting the environment some don't even have a clue that what they clean the house with can be just as toxic. And what about gasoline do they concern them selves with dermal absorption when pumping it and wear gloves do they stand down wind when pumping so that they do not inhale the fumes. I'll farenguckintee they don't. And what about those with attached garages do they push that machine outside their home or do they start it and pollute their living quarters too. Ignorance is bliss I love telling these people their baby's will be born naked, and I love it even more when they say but their already naked! :rolleyes:

2. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

I wouldn't downplay the importance of being careful with chemicals, but I agree with the notion that there's some paranoia about herbicides and pesticides here in the U.S. Some of my customers freak when I say Roundup (now I say glyphosate), but they have no problem with their SUV getting 12 mpg. That's a little weird.