1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

here are the pics i took of the outside and insdie of our shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grassman177, Jan 26, 2009.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah, i get the three kubota326's 60in mowers on that for the real big day , we mow about 16 acres that day, tons of hills, trees, and just plain obstacles. that is the main reason for the long trailer. the white open is 18 ft and the enclosed is 16ft. Not pictured, we also have an18ft enclosed and 18ft no rail open trailer. we are modifying a 12ft right now for the zsprays and other duties as needed
  2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

grassman -- I am most impressed ... congratulations to you and your father on your success !! Just 1 more question ... is that the Leavenworth Federal prison next to your shop in the pictures ??
  3. grassman177

we were waiting for that ?. no that is only a federal holding facility for inmates getting transfered and awaiting trial. it is a private prison too. it is the CCA prison. but we have 5 prisons in this county, of course with in 20 min drive of each other. i live less than a mile from the real fed prison.
  4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Do you guys do any snow removal?
  5. grassman177

no, i cant do it anymore, i did some for a few of the hoa's but got out and never looking back
  6. pelleas98

pelleas98 LawnSite Member

Those are some good lookin' trucks, kinda looks like they've been waxed.:clapping:
  7. grassman177

yeah, you helped i think
  8. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

is that a jail next to your shop if so it must be pretty scary havin it there i've seen the jail looks big and a place no matter how much they would of payed me i still wouldn't mow it
  9. grassman177

yep, we have been asked to mow it, but the funny thing is our uniforms are orange, so when they asked us to bid they said, OH YEH-- you cant wear your orange due to the inmates wear that color. i told them no thanks, what are we suposed to work naked!!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever. they are not that freindly of a neighbor, well i guess that is understandable huh.
  10. grassman177