here are the pics i took of the outside and insdie of our shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grassman177, Jan 26, 2009.

1. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

ha, i love how the leavenworth pen is in the background...

2. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

That's not the Leavenworth Penitentiary. That sits about 4 miles north of us. That is the Community Corrections of America private prison. It is used to hold subjects awaiting Federal trials. It is also referred to as the U.S. Marshalls detention Center.
    To me it's like built in security. All lit up and patrolled around the clock.
    Max security too!!!

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I was thinking the same thing. Chances are, you'll never have a prisoner escape and break into your shop. It's just to open and close that they would be total idiots to try that so close to the prison. LOL I bet you could leave the doors open all night and no one would even bother the place. hahahaha don't try it though. :D

You guys have a nice place. It's nice to see a family owned and operated company.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks great. I love all the Fords too! Any plans to repaint some of those trailers?

5. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Funny you should ask..
    We just got our small (6 x 12) trailer painted Kubota orange. We'll be putting a new floor in it this weekend. If that works out this season I'll most likely do another trailer next off season. We think the orange is gonna look really good!!
    We'll see!!

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah, it is pretty cool, i have pics of before so wheen the floor is done i will post all

7. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

where did you grt your anderson spreder ?

8. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

do you use all lesco products or anderson ferts insted ?

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i got the scotts/andersons spreader at BWI , i htink helena also carries them.

we do not use any scotts or lesco stuff at all. no reall reason just like what i have.

i used to use scotts in the spring with pendi, but that was the first four years of service, then dimension, now barricade. i will switch in a few more years.

10. Maple Wood

Maple Wood LawnSite Senior Member

Excellent set up Grassman. Nothing beats a well organized shop. I like the Pro image that your biz has. I think many of us can learn from you and your dad's operation. If it ever warms up I might take a few pics of my little corner.