Here comes Santa Claus

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Chestnut Oaks Prez, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe he was talkin about just a plain old Walker..

2. doubleedge

doubleedge LawnSite Senior Member
    from ND

I wonder if your customers will start to think that they are getting the short end of the stick after they see that..

3. ViceNut

ViceNut LawnSite Member

they don't see it.............................:laugh: it's left prez's house once since he got it, and only cut with once (@ Prez's house) for about 20 minutes worth while it was dry out.

4. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

Yea! you better get a few more towels on the trailer!!, You will need them for the cleanups!

5. Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare LawnSite Member

beautiful machine!! How's that suspension seat? Do the armrests get in your way? Or have you not had enough time on it to tell?

Thanks,
    Enjoy, I'm sure it would be hard not to.

6. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

It is really takin some getting used to. Arm rest are great but the seat sits really high. Got off of it today and got on one off our others, it was sooo much lower. The new seat is great when you hit a bump you didn't see coming, obsorbs the shock great and the lumbar in the back is cool too. I think I will get used to it:laugh:

7. Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. I know things can get a little bumpy at the higher speeds on the Walkers so I'm sure the suspension would be nice.

I'm sure my dad would like one of those, If I ever let him use it. Just kidding.

I wonder if Walker Mfg. will ever make a heated seat? Down here nobody would buy it but up north I'm sure their would be a market especially if they use it for snow plowing or blowing.