Here It comes guys.

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Rcgm, Jan 16, 2001.

1. Rcgm

Rcgm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Well Indianapolis Indiana is supposed to get 6-10 starting friday afternoon till saturday morning.Well got to go tell taco bell i `quit.Anybody else here this?

2. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

why you telling the Taco Bell you quit?

3. Rcgm

Rcgm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Columbia,
    Just a joke I said In a lod post haven't seen no snow all month long I need to go to Taco bell and get a job.So was joking and saying well snows coming time to quit t bell.

4. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

OHHHHH LOL :)
    i plow a toco bell i thought you ment u were gonna stop plowing for them. A job there may be in my future, lol.

5. plow kid

plow kid Banned

I heard that where i am at(toledo) is suposed to get 5-7" starting saurday morning and ending sunday night, i hope we get it!, been 18 days sence snow

6. DZimmer503

DZimmer503 LawnSite Member

I heard their was a chance of a winter storm here in Troy starting friday and thru saturday but no one is saying how much yet. Hope it is a big one, normally when Indy gets hit, so do we as we are almost straight east of you...

7. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think it's ever going to snow again this year where I am. I'm gonna wash AND wax my truck... and plow... and salt spreader... and anything else I can clean up. Hopefully mother nature is listening, and will do the right thing. LOL

-Tim

8. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

what did I tell ya. As soon as ya ask for a break from snow ya wait 3 weeks for your next storm. :)

Geoff

9. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

I should've known to listen to the pro. Sorry Geoff... won't happen again.

-Tim

Anyone want my SnoWay? If it doesn't snow soon, I'm gonna start plowing grass, and then go into landscaping...

Yes... I'm kidding.

10. plow kid

plow kid Banned

Ill take it off your hands!...lol