Here it is! New truck

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Mini man, Feb 25, 2009.

1. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice, like the aluminum.Thumbs Up

2. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Now you have to swap out the tail and clearance lights for some LEDs they are well worth it. I bought Trucklite brand lights the 4 inch gromet mounts were cheap it looks like you have the 2.5 clearance lights they are not bad either.

I like the red with the white lettering looks good.

3. allinearth

allinearth LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone else running aluminum dumps? How well do they hold up? Seems like a good looking way to increase payload. How does the price compare?

Sweet truck by the way!

4. DBFlawn

DBFlawn LawnSite Member

Looks great!

5. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

that is a nice truck definatly better to do the kind of work you will be doing

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice looking truck! Good luck with it!

7. Mini man

Mini man LawnSite Member

I have a line on 3/8 inch Teflon sheeting and I will line the alum with it.
    Was going to get steel but the increased payload and the longevity convinced me alum...needs to be lined though.

8. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

is the ol' saying true, "S*@#t flows down hill? "

9. jord1990

jord1990 LawnSite Member

Hey Guys,

I am looking at a 98' Ranger as my starter truck for this summer. I am looking to just get a ramp welded onto my truck or just get two single wheel ramps. I am also planning on building a platform to put in my truck so that it is level with the wheel wheels. I may end up buying a trailer next year if I feel that the buisness is there for me. I just plan on putting a Craftsman or Cub Cadet 42" Zero Turn in the back of my truck. Let me know what you think guys.

Thanks,

10. Mini man

Mini man LawnSite Member

Jordan: necessity is the mother of invention ( or something like that ) if you have ambition, do things safely , be honest in your dealings then you should succeed