Here we go again ............

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 20, 2012.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

i have been locked out for the better part of an hour, It will let me on for like 10 seconds then kick me back of with the server busy message.

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

the site technicians and the server techs are looking into it...they are notified when there are problems such as this and are evaluating the load times, etc. when the site is moving slow

I will let you know once I know more about it

thanks

3. THEGOLDPRO

Been getting locked out an timed out for over 2 hours here.... This is getting real old real fast......

4. THEGOLDPRO

Make that 3 hours.....

5. ixlr8

ixlr8 LawnSite Member

Maybe it is the timeframe, I am not having any issues... except the damn JD ad that blocks entrance to the site. Every time I get that... I go somewhere else.

6. THEGOLDPRO

I got locked out from 8pm to 11:30 pm last night.

7. ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING LawnSite Senior Member

Thank goodness only took me 6 mins tonight!

8. THEGOLDPRO

Lagging out AGAIN tonight........ This is getting really annoying to say the least. Any update on this MAJOR problem Mike????

9. Does it not have to do with the simple fact that between all the adds (which i understand is necessary) and many of vBulletinĀ® operated forums are being attacked by hackers, just like attackers like to attack window flavor operating system how slow the site loads for some?
    John

10. upkeeplawnscape

upkeeplawnscape LawnSite Member

Any idea why the servers are always busy? I have to wait hours sometimes..