Here we go again ............

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 20, 2012.

1. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have been having the same will happen mid browsing
  2. Johnagain

Johnagain LawnSite Senior Member

It's still happening! And it's only been a month since the first written complaint.
  3. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree this happens every year when the lowballers/newbs start lurking. It will be fine from july-april. Once april hits it gets rediculos. I have been here for 6 years I believe and this is my favorite site, its extremely aggitating when I cant get on. I know this site costs money, but at this point I would be willing to pay for a lifetime membership or something along those lines to ensure this doesnt happen in comming years. I think some member will agree with me.
  4. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

I think that is a great idea, just a simple paypal donate button to help pay for site expenses. hopefully the money would get some faster servers! I love this site and have learned so much from it already! :cool2:
  5. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Not paying and never will, I am sure with the ads that are here, the sponsors that post in the forums that LS is making enough to fix the issue as is. Now if they could come up with a button like on FB to hide all the threads about which mower/blower is better...I MIGHT be willing to pay for that.
    They had a survey out a while back asking if there should be access to essentially a subforum based off years here or experience.....I am thinking that may be the answer to my blower/mower thread issue as well as actually being able to access the site as the newbs would not be lurking in those areas??????
  6. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

As a sponsor I expect my ad to be shown 24/7 365. When I cannot access this site no one sees my ad. MRP must fix this problem a month ago. No excuses are required and no bill credit will be accepted. If my product decided to work on a schedule instead of on demand , customers would stop buying and I would stop advertising. Just fix this problem so this thread can go away and I can go back to making and selling my products.
    Ted Scovitch
    Easy-Lift Products international Inc.
    AKA, easy-lift guy
  7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

This will only be understood by the real old timers, hey lets take donations and send "Chuck" on a cruise.

I think its like rush hour in some instances and the servers just cannot handle all the traffic. It is amazingly frustrating especially if you are coming on to look something up. I do want the old days back. Where is Lawnicure? Hall of Forums anyone?
  8. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Now were talking, Thanks for listening guys.