1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Here We Go Again

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rhett, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Just recieved a flyer in the mail from another LCO. Nice professional looking flyer from a good sized company. Everything looked good till I turned it over and saw the coupons on the back. The first thing that caught my eye was the "Commercial Lawn Care Deal" Twenty percent off your current commercial lawn care deal. Cut and trim special 19.95 for up to a 1/2 acre.(We have no half acres here) was next. I guess it is the same every spring. Just wonder why an established company would cut everyones including thier own throat. :rolleyes: Who cares can't wait for the season to start.
  2. southerngent

southerngent LawnSite Member

Hehe...I know whatcha mean.....thinking of sending some out saying..."Give me a call, I'm as cheap as you are"....just to see if I get a response :D
  3. Strawbridge Lawn

Strawbridge Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Typicallyu the customers find out that you get what you pay for and they will be calling someone else in a few months or so.
  4. Husker1982

Husker1982 LawnSite Senior Member

Straw is dead on. There is quantity cutters and quality cutters, and the quantity soon dies to the quality.

Look at Tiedman quote at the bottom of his posts.

Dead on!!!!!