Here you go Dano

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by AndyTblc, Feb 5, 2010.

1. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Dano here you go, I went and bought a couple cans.
    I think a free T-shirt is in order. If I like it, I'll go by more cans of it.
    I spend $18.32 on this stuff, I hope I spent it right

Picture1.jpg

fluidinvoice.jpg

2. chathamvahere

chathamvahere LawnSite Member

Best money you will spend, I use it on everything, I wish it was around 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!!

3. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh: You bought two cans for the T-Shirt? That's classic!

I can't believe you haven't tried this stuff up to this point. We do have a Fluid Film anonymous group if you need help soon. :)

I'll PM you for your info. Thanks for the purchase. :drinkup:

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

he has tried it b4 dan, remember how he said something to the effect of making the grass stick to his mower like glue and caused a hole to appear on his truck where he sprayed it;);)

if u don't like it andy i'm sure u will find plenty of ppl willing to take it off your hands:laugh::laugh:

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

it was around 20 years ago, it's just been the worlds best kept secret

6. AndyTblc

My neighbor is a very frequent user, he said that it wasn't available to the public because the Navy wanted it all to them selfs.
    I already have half of the first can gone. I noticed that when I applied this can, it went on different than the sample can did. So I must have had a lemon for a sample can. We shall see how it works.

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Taste great

8. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

NOOOO :laugh:

DISCLAIMER: Fluid Film is an industrial strength corrosion preventive and lubricant. It is not suitable for human consumption. It should never be used as a butter substitute, salad dressing, cake frosting, cracker topping, steak sauce, baking additive, pan coating or coffee creamer. Please read all warning labels carefully.

Thank you for your attention to this important announcement from your Sponsor. :cool2:

9. AndyTblc

Umm, is there a story behind any of this? lol

10. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

I agree.

Makes excellent pan spray for cooking.