Here you go Dano

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by AndyTblc, Feb 5, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

DISCLAIMER* use of ff as a non stick cooking spray could lead towards very unususal bowl movements and it's highly recommend you put the can down and back away

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Never tried it, but I'd be afraid of a fast moving turtle head that could splash a grumpy mud pancake before your drawers could drop.

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

4. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Way to funny

5. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I could have lived my WHOLE LIFE without that picture in my head

6. AndyTblc

Dan, if I qualified for a free had and sticker, feel free to send it too..lol.....you knew I had to try

7. overtime mp

overtime mp LawnSite Member

Gotta love the stuff. I bought a little trailer that the guy had been sitting in the garage for like 10 years or so he said. The jack was locked beat on it and wouldnt move. sprayed FF on it waited like 2 hours it moves sprayed more on it loose as a goose.

8. AndyTblc

I will have to use this stuff on my camper. My jack on the camper gets real rough to turn, I could hardly turn it, it was really bad last fall, my 2 cousins and I had to turn it at one time, and people were looking at us because it was making all sorts of noise, so I had my neighbor spray some of his fluid film in there, and it worked pretty good, and thats when I told him I wasn't happy with it, so I am going to see how it works.

9. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Don't spray it on the table or your bowls will move unusually. :laugh:

:eek:

10. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm going to ship out a had on Monday. Oh wait, I had it but now it's gone. :)