Here you go Dano

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by AndyTblc, Feb 5, 2010.

1. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

You're talking to a person who can eat chili that would make a grown man cry, Kyan pepper, Jalopeano peppers and so on, and I don't even flinch. So I think a little fluid film will be just fine, as for the flash point, brownies only bake on 350.
    Although, when I bake no-bake cookies, I think we will be fine.

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

To make it clear, Fluid Film is not food grade suitable and should not be used around cooking utensils or come into direct contact with food itself.

If it does, you may find yourself in a very uncomfortable position (No need to elaborate).;)

3. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

You are just scared to death that someone might try to eat it ain't you? :laugh:

4. AndyTblc

No, he probly has already used it for cooking, and made a lot of money and doesn't want anybody to find out about it. Thats it ain't it lol.

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

go ahead and eat it! use it on your ice cream, butter your toast with it! drink it with ice for all i care but you're responsible for your own actions not the eureka chemical company or any member of the ff team:p:p:p

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=259285

6. AndyTblc

OHHOHOHO, it says extremely flammable. I have some ideas

7. Dano50

Guys, I know this is all tongue-in-cheek, but there are some legal issues when we get too loose with the "alternate uses" for the product. Let's just tighten it up a bit so our lawyers don't start hyperventilating or anything.

Thanks! :laugh:

8. AndyTblc

They started it. lol And you didn't help much either lol

9. Dano50

I know. :laugh: I've got to clean it up though before ima get in trouble. ;)

10. AndyTblc

lol, nahh, we won't get in trouble, I live next to the mayor of Wayland, so we're save