Here's a deal for someone...HURRY!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by twins_lawn_care, Apr 30, 2004.

1. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

Just thought I would share this mower on Ebay for sale to everyone.
    Looks to be out of Arizona, so maybe someone can check it out. I would if I was closer, but without looking into it too much, looks like a deal.

I do not have any connection to this, nor do I know anything about it, I just wanted to post it in case it can help someone out.

Good luck

mower on ebay

2. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

Keeping this up for everyone
    Also, if you view it, put some comments on here to help others out, that's why we're here!:blob3:

3. Dixie Cutters

Dixie Cutters LawnSite Member

I looked at it, and I sure know if I was in the market for a new one I'd take it.:blob2:

4. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Hey twins,

How about a few quick details -- I'm at work and firewall won't let me on ebay:(

5. EZTarget

EZTarget LawnSite Senior Member

from ebay

Description
    60" Exmark Riding Lawnmower

You are bidding on a commercial 60" Exmark Riding Lawnmower. This is the Explorer model and is in excellent shape for it's age. I purchased it to begin a landscape company in Phoenix, AZ in the fall of 2002. I recently purchased a new Lazer Z Exmark to continue to grow the business, and no longer use this 60" machine. Since purchasing the new mowerI have installed a new 20HP shortblock, replaced the battery, solanoid, cables, belts and blades in the mower you will be bidding on. It also has a new rear tire. It has approx 6 hrs on the new motor and parts. This has been an excellent running machine and will continue to be because it is practically new inside.

6. EZTarget

EZTarget LawnSite Senior Member

Be informed seller has a 1 (ONE) feedback.