1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Heres a few pics of my stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KathysLGC, Aug 11, 2004.

1. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

This is my back yard

stripes 1.jpg

2. KathysLGC

Side view of front.

stripes 2.jpg

3. KathysLGC

Front yard.......

stripes 3.jpg

4. KathysLGC

Facing the stripes.. They look better from far away. My front yard has better grass then the back yard. I have to put some shade grass in the back. We moved in, in October so this is the first summer I've had to work with the yard.

This is done with a chain kit i made but I used cheap materials and am now redoing it with angle iron as I should of in the first place.

stripes 4.jpg

5. kwelch

kwelch LawnSite Member

Nice stipe job!:eek:

6. KathysLGC

Thanks! Unfortunatley it's hard to stand in the middle of the road to take pics. They really do look alot better a little farther away. I will take pics of the newer stripe kit i made and post it's results when done. I might bring the chains behind the wheels too. I see many kits that are in between the wheels and you can see the wheel marks still. I want a nice even stripe.

7. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, very nice stripes.....

8. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

nice stripes. im curious, i actually have a welder and some extra angle iron let over from when i braced my 5x10 trailer up some so my trimmer racks woudnt shake around as much, so i have some extra angle iron.

so how exactly do u place the angle iron, im very very curious now. please inform me on how to do so.

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

looks good, keep up the good work

10. KathysLGC

Thanks guys. Hey premier I'll post a few pics of how my set up is. My Ferris has a nice flat piece of metal on the rear bottom side so i just bolted the angle iron to it and I am attaching chains with S- hooks to it. The chain is what's gonna cost some money.