Here's a new one for ya!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sprout, Jun 16, 2004.

1. sprout

sprout LawnSite Member

Pulled up in front of a customer house this morning and there was this new LCO doing my lawn. Hey! I think you've got the wrong house guy. " Nope! I'm cuting it now, you're fired" This is news to me, Mr Numnuts never said anything about letting me go. I've worked this property for 2years with out a problem, other than the fact that he was a very, very slow payer. I stood there for a second, smiled and said he's all yours. Thats the first time I've ever been fired by another LCO. You gotta love this business! :rolleyes:

2. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

I hope the account is paid up!

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I would certainly be talking to the homeowner about it. Find out what happened.

4. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I've had that happen to me. I think you were lowballed by the LCO and the homeowner wasn't man enough to tell you. If the homeowner was a slow payer he's probably a cheapskate looking for the lowest price he can find. You don't need or want those types of accounts anyway.

5. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

sniff,sniff,yup somethings fishy alright...................
    cheapskate and real professional lco,they deserve each other............LOL!

6. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

I have a huge water gun and some Round-up Quick Pro and nothing to do later..... Lets load up the posse' and GET-R-Done!!!!!!!!!!

7. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

what dennisF said... or cerano from major league, no jeavous! (eggs, did i spell that right?)

8. No Sweat L/C

No Sweat L/C LawnSite Member

It was GREAT talking to you this morning!!!
    LOL !!!!