Heres A New One

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by garth1967, Oct 16, 2006.

1. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

i cant believe it.i put on a new employee 2 weeks ago and started off great[as they all do].all new employees start off with me then i blend them in.i have dealt with all sorts of problems with these guys and iron them out or get rid of them.im 4 hours into work and i notice this guy has wet himself,yes WET himself.how do i approach this one.just when you think you have seen it all.i didnt know what to say so i made some excuse about the day having to end early but i know im going to have to approach him.please help

2. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

I would stay far away from approaching him about it unless you want a really awkward situation IMO. Does it really effect the quality of the job he is doing? Maybe he has some issue and he can't help it?:drinkup:

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

You are absolutely sure that he didn't spill something on himself, or anything like that? I have had the same type "accident" with a cup of coffee or coke in my lap.

4. Lawnaholic

Lawnaholic LawnSite Member
    from DFW, TX

Maybe you worked him so hard that he didn't even have time to take a p1ss break. You should give a break every now and then!?!?!:hammerhead:

5. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Sweat mabey?
    Are you going to ask him if he has been potty trained?
    Tell him it is company policy that all employees are required to know how to use a bathroom.

6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

You scared the pizz out of him
    Bad boss-:laugh: :laugh:

7. garth1967

look,i know it all sounds crazy

firstly fearthisdeere, he does a great job and maybe he does have an issue
    secondly runner,i hope he did spill sometyhing unfortunatly i dont think he did
    lawna holic,how many trees do we come across
    miss she,it wasnt sweat it was a unsually cool day here in brisbane and that part of his body was saturated and the rest of him was dry
    finally olderthandirt....well you are just being silly..............sorry brother neutron

help

8. Lawnaholic

Lawnaholic LawnSite Member
    from DFW, TX

all jokes aside, let it go a few more days and see what happens. maybe it was just an accident or perhaps he could have a problem. either way, i know you'll find a way to handle it.

9. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinkup:

10. garth1967

mate you are right .if he has a problem though it is sure to happen again and thats why im worried .i really dont know how to approach it