Here's mine....well Cat's Financial's for a few years.....

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Green Pastures, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2005 Cat 257B I bought it used with only 130 hours on it. Enclosed cab, heat A/C, auto level bucket, hydro coupler, AM/FM, turbo diesel, suspension seat...... New M7 Harley rake and new Towmaster 18' 14,950K GVWR trailer.

It's killer!

Yeah, and that's my front lawn too! All I do is mow and edge it....... ;)

2. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set up Scott...

3. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Mmmm... yummy!

4. Grass Cake

Grass Cake LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone C

gotta love the look of a cat skid steer

Hands down ...THE sexiest designed

I'll go out a pout beside my homely Case now........ :mad:

5. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

WOW, excellent man!
    That machine looks great.
    Do you do a lot of lawn installs?

You should put this in the picture forum.

6. Green Pastures

I'm starting to do alot more new installs than I used to. Lot's of renovations as well. There will always be alot of renovations in this area. People here like fescue, but absolutely have no idea how to care for fescue.

There is a turn in this area where builders are starting to include landscaping, and sprinkler systems with their new homes, I want a big peice of that action. In the not to distant past, builders were selling new $500K and up homes with NO yard features whatsoever. I'd rather make a tiny bit less money and deal with one boss, the builder and just run through every home he builds than deal with 100 different bosses and be running all over town.

You start in one subdivision and go from door to door to door installing sprinkler system, lawn, beds and trees and you have maybe 100 houses to do. You never leave an area that's a couple of square miles. Can finish at least one house a day, several thousand in profit from each house.

Lord willing, that's my plan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mmmmmmmm A/C mmmmmmmmmm

[​IMG]

Turbo Diesel baby!

[​IMG]

Let's not forget the cupholder! :cool2:

7. TerraFirma Excavating

TerraFirma Excavating LawnSite Member

Nice machine. I wouldn't own a machine without A/C. The cup holder only comes with the A/C package, is it in a location that is functional? I hate the way my water bottle rolls around the cab right now.

8. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

On Cat models, the cupholder is right below and a little rearward of the right joystick.

9. p7m8

p7m8 LawnSite Member

Why can't I get the pics to work? It wants me to download them, save them to a file and execute them.

10. Green Pastures

The cupholder is not functional as far as I'm concerned because my normal coffee cup is larger than that cupholder will hold.

Guess I need a new coffee cup just for the Cat.