Heres my LOGO!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Full throttle lawn care, Mar 27, 2006.

?

What do you think about my logo?

1. Great

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  2. Good

8 vote(s)
    25.8%
  3. Just plain crazy!

19 vote(s)
    61.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Full throttle lawn care

Full throttle lawn care LawnSite Member

What do you guys think?

IMG_1012.JPG

2. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

Personally, I think it looks too much like a cartoon and makes me think that someone is recklessly speeding around on the lawn. Again, this is just my first impression of it and my opinion only.

3. Full throttle lawn care

I know this logo breaks the mold to the typical Ben & jerrys lawn care but I wanted to stand out from the crowd and just maybe put a smile on someones face. :)

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Mmm,......I don't know. With a name like "Full Throttle", and based on a service business, there may be some bad connotation there. If it were a racing team, or a speed shop or something, I could perhaps see it. I DO like the graphics, though! It's pretty cool, and this logo is NOT going to break you. I mean, you are not going to shut down just because of your logo. You can definitely make this a go.

5. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

i think he needs a work hat, maybe a work T shirt.
    reminds of Greenmonster's logo at first glance.

he added a hat, shirt, and some boots to the monster/lizard... it works in the service aspect of the logo (on top of it riding a mower).

like the the gator is serviceing the yard, instead of eating the landscaper then stealing his mower:)

could use alittle tweaking, but pretty cool, and definitely original.

6. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Uh huh, so what image do you want to portray? For a logo, which is likely to be associated with the nature of the business, I’m with the other guys in thinking that there may be a caveat here.

When you see a Nascar automobile with tons of advertising logos on them there is generally one predominant sponsor’s logo, such as Tide, or Penzzoil, or Quaker State… How would it be if you kept the very nice graphics on your trailer or truck, but just make it minor to a logo that’s a hair more tame?

7. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

IMO... I'll credit the artwork... it's definately good. But if you wanna put smiles on peoples faces... you might wanna loose the croc's teeth.... he looks mean and ready to eat someone. :dancing:

*LOL*

8. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

You'd be crazy NOT to use that! Its PERFECT!!! And if you don't want it, can I have it? That is EXACTLY what I have been looking for brother!

9. Full throttle lawn care

It does appears that I'm tearing the grass up a little and people just might think if you call me I'll do the same to your grass. So to put peoples minds at ease I'm now offering a LOVE YOUR LAWN PACKAGE! It's in the paper but I have know clue whats in the package yet. LOL

10. Full throttle lawn care

BUMP!!!! Any more? It's looking like a toss up?