Here's my pole barn

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ideal Lwns & Landscp, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Ideal Lwns & Landscp

Ideal Lwns & Landscp LawnSite Member

I got this built in the summer of this year. Pioneer Pole Buildings built it for me. I love it!! It is 24' x 32' x 10' .

go kart 040.jpg

2. TPLawnPro

TPLawnPro LawnSite Senior Member

That is a very nice building. Great choice!

3. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice building. It is heated? Either way very nice man!

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

How much did it cost? Just wondering.

5. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Not big enough! It'll never be big enough! Mine is 28x36x10 and its filled to the top w/ junk. (well, not really junk)... Nice building, I like the color. You'll really like having the tall ceilings.

6. Ideal Lwns & Landscp

Ideal Lwns & Landscp LawnSite Member

Thanks guys I like it alot. It doesn't have heat yet. I have a portable propane heater which works good for now. This springs project is to run electric to it, about a 350 foot run, and then heat it.
    It cost $9000 with a couple of add ons. The kicker was the guy who built our house came over and said he could of done cheaper!!!
    I hear ya on not big enough. I can see that happening real quick.LOL!! Set backs limited the size. I picked that color to try and blend in with the background as musch as possible.

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks great from the ouside!! Can we see what the inside looks with all the equipment in there???

8. bigcountry01

bigcountry01 LawnSite Member

yeah id love to see the inside.

9. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Nice place. Does it have concrete floors? Thats what I need too. In a few years I'll get one. Did it come with "pole" dancers? :dancing: :laugh:

10. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

nice any inside shots??