heres one of my flyers tell me what u think

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mr-mow, Feb 22, 2004.

1. mr-mow

mr-mow LawnSite Member

Not sure if im going to use this flyer hopeing some people can tell me what they think, or if i neeed to change anything on it befor we get them printed. Its going to be folded in half and bulk mailed

2. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

mr-mow looks kind of plain to me, I dont see anything that lets the potential customer know your name or phone number. I would put those on that flyer...LOL I would like to see it, try and post it again. I have gone to a sheet of heavy 125lb color paper and made my own info line and then pasted it for three mini flyers per sheet. It has weight so people will look at it, small enought that it can be hung on the fridge with care and cheap enough that I can print about 750 for about 5.6 cents a sheet. I will try and post one Monday for you all.:angel:

3. mr-mow

mr-mow LawnSite Member

4. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Maybe I am missing something, so please help me mr-mow. You said:

I do not see the flyer to give an opinion on, that was my point above, just tried to throw in some humor, I guess that point was missed, LOL. I want to see it where is the flyer????

5. mr-mow

mr-mow LawnSite Member

Hope it works this time. This is my spring flyer i'm not sure if we are going to you it. I'm hopeing someone can tell me or help me with it, or if it looks good tell me. Its going out as bulk mail folded in half.

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Mr.Mow,

Here is a FAQ on how to post attachments on this site.

"To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: htm html gif jpg jpeg png txt zip bmp jpeg doc xls pdf.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .
    "