Here's our kcmo city lowballer's beautiful work

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RECESSION PROOF MOWING, Jun 3, 2011.

RECESSION PROOF MOWING LawnSite Senior Member

This is the entryway to a very nice bike/walking trail here in KC. Supposed to be mowed every other week...mechanical edging, trimming, trash, mowed to 3.5", and blown clean. Looks like a lapse in "scope of service" to me. That grass is at least 2.5 ft. tall...and growing as of today June 2, 2011. Wasn't the first mow of the year April 11? Yeah, it was...

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  2. GravyTrain

GravyTrain LawnSite Senior Member

looks like quality work to me ;)

what's the old saying "You get what you pay for?"
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  3. jason72g

jason72g LawnSite Member

Wow! That's pretty good looking. One day I hope to be able to mow with that quality of worksmanship!
  4. LawnSite Member

That's what almost all of our city boulevards and parks looked liked until early this week, I cut our shop lot 5 times before the city came 1. It was getting ridiculous.

Here a pic after they had made one pass
  5. jnrogers

jnrogers LawnSite Member
    from East TN

Wow, wished I could edge the sidewalks as good as them. :laugh:
  6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Hmmmm, very interesting.
  7. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

With all of the time and energy you spend whining and bit*hing about other people's work and lowballers, you could have volunteered somewhere and made a difference in someone's life.
  8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

although i share your feelings about lowballers and lawnidiots, you really go out of your way dont you.
  9. siclmn

siclmn LawnSite Senior Member

I enjoy the pictures and I am as pissed as he is that people are getting paid to do such shoddy work. I hope he is forwarding the pictures and information to someone in that city that gives a %$#@.
  10. wvaughn7

wvaughn7 LawnSite Member

I think that is the problem right there. No one that is in a position to do any good cares. They are saving thousands over the course of the year and in their position that's all that matters. No it doesn't look that good, but it will eventually get hacked down to a manageable height.